Join Me for a C2M Live! Webinar: Getting on Your Prospects’ Radar
Posted by advantagemarketing on July 30, 2013
I’m excited to announce that I will be the featured expert on the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) Consulting to Management (C2M) Live! August webinar series:
What Are You Known for?
How building a distinct point of view and reputation can get you on your prospects’ radar.
Dates: August 15 @ 1:00pm EST & August 27 @3:00pm EST
Cost: FREE for IMC members; $19.00 for nonmembers
Are you a consultant who is just starting out who needs to find prospects? Or are you an experienced consultant who has found prospects, built your referral pipeline, but now finds your referral sources are gone? Perhaps the colleagues and clients who referred you have retired, or their companies have been bought by larger firms that don’t need your services.
Maybe you’ve tried to do some prospecting on your own. You’ve tried calling or emailing prospects and they don’t respond. You might as well be invisible – these prospects barely know you exist, much less want to take a call from you.
We all know that people prefer to buy professional services from other people, not companies. But how do you grab the attention of prospects so that you can sell to them?
In this interactive session, we will discuss how developing a distinct point of view and reputation can help you attract and build relationships with prospects so that you can then turn them into clients.
- The four steps that prospects must complete before they are willing to buy from you.
- Why your reputation probably isn’t what you think it is – and what you can do to improve it.
- How you can define your distinct point of view so that prospects will recognize your value.
- How to establish deeper relationships by connecting with what matters most to your prospects and clients.
How C2M Live! Works
Every month IMC hosts a live one-hour webinar on topics of interest to consultants. IMC know that your schedule is busy – that’s why they offer a live session at two different times during the month.
- At the beginning of every month, IMC has a short survey on the topic for that month’s sessions to start the conversation
- Each session features a seasoned expert discussing current issues that you’ll find practical, useful and thoughtful.
- If you miss a session, just download the podcast!
- Then continue in the conversation after the session on our IMC USA LinkedIn group, where you’ll get to chat with fellow participants and the presenter.