AEC Professionals Circle New Jersey is offering a program on social media and its potential to bring your company business. The event is called “Leveraging Social Media and Technology to Build Your Business,” and I’m so pleased that Advantage Marketing is teaming with AEC NJ as an event sponsor!
AEC Professionals Circle is a New Jersey-based organization that provides educational and networking opportunities to Architects, Engineers and Contractors.
The event will be held on Tuesday, April 8, and offers two 3-hour working sessions plus a lunch and evening networking. The folks at New Millennium Millwork are hosting the event at their Riverdale, New Jersey, facility. Frank Morales, Sandler Coach & Mentor, is the presenter and he’ll be doing a deep dive into LinkedIn and all the strategies and techniques that you can use to grow your personal network and prospect for business.
At Advantage Marketing, we’re known for helping our professional services clients craft content that positions them as the experts people want to hire, so I’m doubly excited to be premiering our Sticky Content Plan at this event. The Sticky Content Plan helps our clients build the information resources that bring customers to their doors. (You’ll be finding out more about the Sticky Content Plan in upcoming posts.)
We’ll also be running a fun social media quiz and offering prizes. We’ll be selling our guide, “Turn Your Practice into a Client Magnet” – which will soon be available online.
If you’re an architect, engineer, or contractor here in New Jersey, and you haven’t yet been to an AEC Professionals Circle event, this is the one to attend! AEC’s founder Shallon Gammon of Guiding Graphics, shared these top 10 reasons why this is a not-to-be-missed event:
10. Earn one CEU Credit while networking with decision-makers.
9. Learn HOW to build your network—online and in person.
8. Learn how to post your 30 second Elevator Pitch ONLINE.
7. Demystify Social Media channels and decide which one(s) will bring in new business.
6. Learn how you can have all of your documents, quotes, estimates, specifications, client information, and more for all of your projects with you, at all times.
5. Leverage your LinkedIn profile to promote your personal “brand” and proactively prospect.
4. Systematize attending networking events and consistently set and achieve realistic goals.
3. Find the right vendors to outsource services you’re not an expert on.
2. Acquire new customers through online recommendations, postings and word-of-mouth.
1. Learn how you can empower your friends, clients, prospects, and business associates to consistently give you referrals.
Here are the links to register:
RSVP for a Session: http://conta.cc/1fXBLLj
RSVP for the Social Event only: http://conta.cc/1cQF08r
Hope I see you there!