Now that it’s summertime, we thought it might be fun to have a quick quiz about social media. Let us know in the comments section how you score!
1. Who is the founder of Facebook?
a. Al Gore b. Mark Zuckerburg c. Bill Gates d. Steve Jobs
2. Which social media uses 140 characters?
a. Facebook b. Google+ c. Twitter d. InstaSelfie
3. What should you NOT do on a social media site?
a. Comment on and “LIKE” others’ posts
b. Post inappropriate photos of yourself or others.
c. Provide interesting content such as quizzes, news or links
4. Which social media channel reaches more U.S. adults ages 18-34 than any cable network?
a. Houzz b. Instagram c. Twitter d. YouTube
5. This is the world’s largest professional social network and is a fantastic place to find a job or to recruit.
a. LinkedIn b. Facebook c. Twitter d. Pinterest
6. Which of these statements is NOT TRUE?
a. YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world.
b. Houzz provides architects & contractors with the opportunity to showcase their work to home owners and design enthusiasts.
c. A new member joins LinkedIn every second.
d. Pinterest is predominately used by men looking for recipes and wedding dresses.
7. This social media network has features such as Pages, Profiles, Circles, Community, and Hangouts, that let you interact with customers and friends. It can also raise your Website in Google’s rankings.
a. Pinterest b. Google+ c. LinkedIn d. Facebook
Answers: 1. b 2. c 3. b 4. d 5. a 6. d